play center house rules
WE ARE NOT A DAYCARE.
- Waiver must be signed for each child.
- No food, gum, or drink of any kind allow on the play center floor
- No Horse Play, Pushing, Throwing
- Children not potty trained must wear a diaper or pull-up
- Children/babies with soiled diaper are not allowed on playcenter floor
- Admission will not be granted for sick children, for the safety and well-being for others.
- No birthday cakes or cupcakes in our facility during the week. Only weekends parties
- No celebrating and/or singing birthday songs in facility during the week.
- Shoes are Prohibited on the playcenter floor, socks must be worn by children and adults
- No sharp objects allowed on playcenter floor
- No adults allowed on children equipment!!
- Height 45" and under are allowed to play, age restriction are enforced for the safety of the other children
- Smoking is not permitted on these premises
- We are not responsible for any stolen or lost property
- Management has the right to ask you to leave if they feel your child is being disruptive or causing harm to others
- Play safe, play at your own risk